Terms and Conditions of SSP2u.com Membership Application and Allotment
- As an independent distributor of SSP2u.com, (know as SSP2u) i understand and agree to the followings:
I hereby apply for a SSP2u distributorship. l am of legal age (18) as I enter into this agreement. I am a citizen of the world.
- As long as I am a distributor of SSP2u. I agree to comply with the current SSP2u business program, policies, procedures, Code of Ethics: requirements and standards as established and as may be amended from time to time by SSP2u.
- I will fill all returns and reports required by the Inland Revenue Department of my country and pay all taxes arising from my activities as a distributor.
- I understand that I am an independent contractor and not an employee, agent, partner or joint venture of SSP2u or my sponsor and that I am not authorized to act on behalf of or to bind SSP2u or any of its affiliate, shareholders, officers, directors, employees or agents, or my sponsor.
- I will not use the SSP2u trade name, trademark, or service mark in any advertising without prior written approval of SSP2u
- I understand that with product purchased I am automatically qualify to become a SSP2u distributor and I will not make any statement or representation to the contrary to any prospective distributor.
- I will not state, infer or represent to any prospective SSP2u distributor that any specific network organisation may be built or maintained or that any specific level or income may be earned or anticipated from the SSP2u business program.
- I will not disseminate any literature or sales aids whatsoever other than those supplied to me by SSP2u. I will not alter any product contents or packaging without specific written direction to do so by SSP2u.
- All SSP2u products purchased or sold by me are subject to the warranties, disclaimers and procedures applicable to the products at the time of purchase.
- I will encourage other SSP2u distributors to abide by SSP2u policy and will not encourage other distributors to make unnecessary products purchase that will results in large static inventory.
- I understand and agree that SSP2u may take appropriate action on my distributorship at any time if l breach any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or engaged in any conduct which may bring disrepute upon SSP2u or which is in violation of any government law, regulation or ordinance, or any SSP2u policies
- I understand than I joined SSP2u is on my own voluntary, without any force or influence by any parties. In the event of making any loss, I do not blame anyone nor any parties for making my own wrong investment decision or wrong strategy
- Violations. Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to our Customer Service by emailing customer service at: support@SSP2u.com